Director of Administration
Sarah Champlin-Scharff is responsible for the overall strategic management of the administrative, financial, and staff operations of the department.
- Manages human resources for staff, including recruiting, performance management, compensation, staff relations, training, and supervision.
- In collaboration with the Department Chair, sets strategic objectives and allocates resources to support these objectives.
- Develops departmental budget, monitor spending, and oversees payroll and sponsored research activities.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for effective administration of the department.
- Serves as a primary source of policy information for faculty and staff.
p: (617) 495-9964