Harvard Office of Career Services
Please see resources under GSAS student advising.
History of Science Graduate Student Professionalization Website
AY 2018 Professionalization Workshops for current History of Science Graduate Students (web site restricted to History of Science graduate students with Harvard PIN access). Professor Naomi Oreskes and Assistant Professor Hannah Marcus are leading the AY18 Professionalization workshops, with Prof. Oreskes serving as Chair. The Department would like to thank GSAS Dean Xiao-Li Meng and the Gochman Dean's Fund for Innovation and Development for it's support in funding DHS Graduate Student Professionalization Workshops.
- History of Science Society
- American Historical Association
- Society for the History of Technology/SHOT
- American Association for the History of Medicine/AAHM
- National Institutes of Health U.S. National Library of Medicine
- Wellcome Collection (History of Medicine)
American Society for Environmental History
UK based discussion list for science, technology, and medicine studies.
Bibliographic Resources in the History of Science, Technology, & Medicine